Serving platters are probably our favorite entertaining pieces. They are versatile enough to play different roles, from serving cupcakes to cheeses to bite sized appetizers. They can be used both indoors and outdoors. Serving up anything on a platter instantly adds a wow-factor to your party table. With so many great design choices available out there, we’ve selected some of our favorites.
- Plates Geometric Serving Platter from Target
- Thirstystone Marble Paddle Board from Target
- Wood Bark Pedestal Stand from Cost Plus World Market
- Nina Marble Cheese Board from Anthropologie
- Ring Petrified Wood Serving Board from CB2
- Little Mouse Card Holder from Anthropologie
All of these platters add visual interest with their height, color or texture. We love the modern feel of the black and white stripes, and the natural grains and texture of the petrified wood serving board. In true Rock Paper Streamers style, the little mouse card holder adds eye-catching whimsy to your table. We hope you use some of our picks on your next party tablescape. Send us your pictures with #rockpaperstreamers.
creating cool always…